If you're the sort of person who needs to spend more to feel like they're getting the best equipment, we aren't your solar supplier.
That being said, we buy the highest quality solar panels from the same suppliers as the most popular solar brands on Amazon, but we cut out all the BS to bring you all you really ever wanted in a shopping experience: pricing transparency, knowledgable customer service, and a great deal.
Our business is first and foremost a service to our community, which is why we believe our community deserves to know where their money goes:
• $45.00 for high quality solar panels from TruePower Solar, a top manufacturer of panels for Amazon's top solar brands;
• $19.72 for shipping & storagethrough Amazon, a low-cost third party logistics provider;
• $5.26 for customer service through MYAH, the most important function at our company;
• $5.01 for warranties & returns through MYAH;
• $2.60 for payment processing through secure payment system providers, including PayPal.
Other companies sell these panels for $100 to $180, most of which goes to zero-value added activities like marketing and listing services.
The OffGrid 100™ is a rugged 100W monocrystalline solar panel made of 19.1% high efficiency silicon solar cells enclosed in black anodized aluminum and shatter-resistant tempered glass. It's beautiful and rugged enough to power the most demanding applications.
"I honestly love what this company is doing."
Larry H., Florida
"One of these puppies powers a small fridge in my duck blind. How freaking cool is that."
John Flemming, California
"Powerful panel, good price. There really isn't much more to say. It does the job reliably!"
Ryan Conley, Mississippi
"This midwesterner can't be happier. Great panels for an unbeatable price."
"My three panels blend into my black Sprinter van's roof. people ask me about them all the time. I think I'll get a few more when I feel like installing a wide screen TV and a sound system!!! A+"
Wendy Wisenbaker, Nebraska